Conditions of Membership
All Members must agree to be bound by these conditions;
- That you meet the required standards as determined by CThA.
- That you hold an acceptable qualification in Anatomy & Physiology or other qualification that is deemed “core” to your therapy and accepted by the CThA.
- That you accept that the CThA has final authority to approve any application for Membership and that the Rules, Regulations and Standards of CThA govern your membership.
- That you undertake to abide by the CThA Code of Practice, and additionally accept you are subject to the CThA Disciplinary Procedures if charged with professional malpractice or ethical misconduct.
- That you continue to pay your membership subscription fees on time. All membership subscription fees are non refundable. The CThA charge a £15 administration fee for processing your application, this fee is none refundable. If your application is successful this fee is deducted against your membership fee.
- That you maintain professional indemnity insurance at all times to a minimum level of cover of £2,000,000.
- That in order to remain on the Public Register, you keep abreast of new knowledge and/or developments and skill acquisition.
- That if you have a qualification that requires updating, you agree to undertake appropriate additional training within a one year period.
- That you accept the membership/registration certificate and badge issued by CThA remains the property of CThA and agree to its return on cessation of membership or on demand by CThA.
- That you have not been refused nor had any membership terminated for any disciplinary or professional matter by any professional body or association.