Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Keith A. Meager, May 16 2011 12:55PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

RETIREMENT OF CO-ORDINATOR & MEETING CANCELLATION - EXETER TORBAY & DISTRICT & MID DEVON

TO:- Kush Kumar. Chair CThA.
CC:- Angela Lewis. Regional Co-Ordinator.
Ann Denman. Daphne Dowsing. Louise Woods & Henry Tang. Committee.
All Members Exeter Torbay & District & Mid Devon District.
RETIREMENT OF GROUP CO-ORDINATOR
It is with regret and some sadness that I have to announce that I shall be standing down as Co-Ordinator of the Exeter Torbay and District Network with immediate effect.
I cannot go into all the reasons here, but due to peripheral circumstances unconnected with CThA or the group, I have taken the decision to formerly retire. I have for some time now, been operating as a ‘not for profit’ therapist, but further changes in circumstance mean that it is time to stop.
Due to the short notice, I have cancelled the meeting scheduled for this coming Wednesday, 18th May 2011, so members please forgive this short notice.
I do hope that one of you will wish to put yourself forward for this post, which, although hard work, is very rewarding.
For now at least, I shall continue in an administrative capacity until the future of the group is decided, and will remain available for contact at any time.
Bookings for our meeting venue have been left in place for the remainder of this year, but it needs to be borne in mind that cancellation of dates may involve a cancellation fee. Therefore a decision will need to be made about the next 2 upcoming meetings quite soon.
I wish to sincerely thank you all for your support, loyalty and input to the group in whatever capacity. I want especially to thank the committee for their hard work and generosity. I do hope that you will continue with this essential work and continue to promote the wonderful range of therapies practised.
Please note that my website will be shortly become inactive. My contact details will remain, but email address will revert to: keith@reikijourney.eclipse.co.uk.
Helen and I will shortly be moving home. I will of course circulate details in due course.
Thank you all for your support. I am so sorry I could not provide more notice and hope that you will understand.
In Light & Peace
Keith A Meager. District Co-Ordinator.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events