Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by figures FIG, May 17 2011 10:36AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

CoolWetGrass ltd is now supporting Cancer Research and their Race for Life events in an around Essex

I have 2 events coming up in the middle of May and July. I am looking for a number of self-employed and insured therapists for each event to provide onsite chair massages to the runners taking part.

CoolWetGrass will not be charging clients for massages but would be willing to accept donations on behalf of Cancer Research.

The two events are:

Brentwood Saturday 21st May Lunchtime event 2 Therapists required 9am Start until TBC
Epping Wednesday 13th July Evening event 2 Therapists required 5pm Start until 9pm

I will be supplying the massage chairs. If you have your own couch and space permits you are welcome to use this if you prefer. Please bring your own uniforms: Black bottoms and black (T/Polo/Tunic) Top.

Payment will be made at £15 per hour. (minimum of 3.5 hours pay)

Please contact me if you would like to attend this event or feel free to forward this on to anyone whom you feel would be keen to take part.

Although this is a promotional event I am keen to make some contacts through this event so I hope there may be work opportunities arise in the near future.

You are welcome to join us on Twitter and Facebook for future events.

Regards
Gary Tilley

I can be contact on the following numbers:
FREE Phone: 0800 566 8777
Mobile: 07740 640723
Sarah Chandler
Jun 1 2011 11:24AM
Hiya, just seen your request for massage therapists - could you please send me more details - I am a founder volunteer at the London Marathon for Oxfam - hopefully that will be of help to yourselves.You mentioned a fee of £15.00 - please advise?
regards
sarah

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities