Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Andrea Little, Jun 7 2011 6:30PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Pamper Day

Hi All
An Invitation to Ladies Essential Pamper Day - Saturday 30th July 2011
10am to 4pm

The event is being held at Hayes Village Hall, Hayes Street, Hayes, Bromley, BR2 7LH, I am writing to enquire whether any therpaits would be interested in attending as stall holders ? it is a great opportunity to promote your business and services.

We anticipate that there will be a variety of therapists and stalls to make this event a success, the village hall is used by many local groups which vary from:

Badminton and Social Club
Boxercise classes
Keep Fit Classes
Hayes Breakaway Lady's Club (Evenings)

I am going to advertise through the The Cotton Store 44 Hayes Street, Hayes, Bromley, BR2 7LD offering a free entry for pre booked treatments; this will also give some indication as to how many clients you will have. The Village Hall will also advertise the event, I plan to target as many people as possible, Hayes Village is very busy especially at weekends. The Village Hall has never held an event like this, so I am hoping that there will be lots of interest.

Tables/ Stands will cost £15.00 (payable in advance) Treatment’s will be offered for 20 minutes unless you stipulate otherwise, If you have any queries regarding this event please contact Andrea on:
Mobile: 07951 474880
If you are intrested in holding a stall please email essenti2@hotmail.co.uk or contact my mobile for more information
Kind Regards
Andrea
Andrea Little
Jun 7 2011 6:32PM
amended email essential2@hotmail.co.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events