Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Roushan Martens, Jul 2 2011 5:57PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) practitioner training courses in Edinburgh - AAMET certificate

Emotional Freedom Techniques - Level 1 course & Level 2 (practitioner level) Course in Edinburgh
Courses are certificated with the AAMET, lead body for EFT in the UK.
(Eligible for 20 CPD points per weekend).

Level 1 weekend course –
Edinburgh – 3rd & 4th September 2011 *Only 2 Places remaining* 10-5.30pm
Extra date now added - 1st & 2nd October (10 places) 10-5.30pm
£180/£150 if paid up to 1 month in advance

Level 2 (practitioner level) - 7 places left
Edinburgh - 5th & 6th November 2011 10-5.30pm
£230/£200 if paid up to 1 month in advance - including assessment

_Level 1_
EFT is a gentle, simple and effective tool for dealing with unhelpful thoughts and emotions. It can also help with stress-related physical symptoms. EFT is also sometimes called ‘tapping’, because it involves gently tapping on acupressure points on the face and body, to release and shift emotional states. As the emotions release, we often begin to see things in a new way.

This foundational course is course is practical and enjoyable, and suitable for both therapists and anyone who wants to help themselves and others. The course is over two days (many Level 1 courses are just one day), which ensures there is plenty of time for lots of practice, demonstration, and really thorough grounding in the technique. This means that you can leave being confident and effective with the technique, and ready to bring EFT into your life.

On completion of the weekend, you will be eligible to receive a Level 1 AAMET certificate in EFT. This will allow you to progress, if you wish, to Level 2 – either with a view to becoming a practitioner, or to learn how to use EFT with greater skill and in more depth.
The course covers:
• Introducing EFT and development of EFT
• The 'Basic Recipe' and shortcuts.
• Psychological reversal.
• 'Aspects' and the importance of being specific.
• Testing the changes.
• Handling emotional intensity.
• The Movie Technique.
• Using EFT for aches and pains.
• Using EFT for bad memories.
• Using EFT for cravings.
• What to do when it doesn't work.

"Roushan has a great deal of skill with EFT and she has shown a clear understanding of how people learn EFT. I am confident that she will deliver excellent training"
- EFT Master Gwyneth Moss

"Roushan offered us a safe space to learn EFT. Her knowledge, approach and passion made for a rich learning environment where I wasn't afraid to ask questions or make the odd mistake. I'm looking forward to undertaking the Level 2 training with Roushan soon." - Lorraine MacKenzie, Livingston

"I had a fantastic couple of days training with Roushan learning Emotional Freedom Technique. The whole weekend was extremley enjoyable and relaxing and we had lots of opportunity for hands on practice and were provided with lots of reading material to refer back to. Roushan's teaching skills have given me confidence to progress onto level 2." - Gillian McT, Edinburgh

_Level 2_
Emotional Freedom Techniques - Level 2 Course (Practitioner Level)

The EFT Level 2 course is the first stage in becoming a registered EFT practitioner with the AAMET (Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques). You may wish to attend the course simply to learn more - if you do wish to become a practitioner, you will need to complete further elements after the course for assessment. The assessment includes three case studies and a multiple choice test, and the cost of this is included in the course cost.

This second weekend introduces further techniques and practice, so that you can bring greater skill to your work with EFT. It covers the Level 2 material in the same practical manner as the Level 1 weekend, with exercises and demonstrations. There is also plenty of time for discussing your experiences and questions since completing Level 1.

"Level 2 training with Roushan was great. She is really knowledgable and really knows her subject area. What I liked the most were the demonstrations and the opportunity to do lots of practice sessions. If I hadn't done a practice session with doing EFT over the telephone, I would have written it off, but after the session I can really see how it can work - which opens up my market worldwide"

- Nicola Dillon, Gourock

EFT Level 2 Includes:
• The Tearless Trauma technique and the Tell the Story technique - for work with distressing events.
• The Gentle techniques of Chasing the Pain and Sneaking Up.
• More Techniques and approaches for Physical problems.
• Finding Core Issues - the causes of repeated patterns of behaviour.
• Integrating and Testing results.
• The Palace of Possibilities and freedom from limiting beliefs.
• Delivering EFT by Telephone.
• EFT for groups and Borrowing Benefits.
Additionally this EFT Practitioner course includes: the use of EFT to help focus intention, EFT for children, EFT for animals, and surrogate tapping.

On completion of level two you will have learned:
• how to work with others individually, in groups and over the phone
• how to apply EFT to more complex emotional and physical problems
• how to clear the emotional basis of limiting beliefs that contribute to problems

For more details and booking, please go to www.sulastherapies.co.uk, or contact roushan@sulastherapies.co.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events