Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Deborah Wright, Aug 6 2011 4:41PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Reflexology FB World Count

On Facebook there is a Reflexology World Count. You can link up with Relexologists from around the world, lots of tips and advice to be had. It has been set up by Mauricio Kruchek an expert Maternity Reflexoloogist/ Lecturer/ Author.
Jane Hopwood
Aug 12 2011 5:55PM
Hi, I am new to facebook, although I am registered. Can u tell me a link or some advice how to to find this. Thanks Jane
Deborah Wright
Aug 13 2011 8:58AM
Hi Jane, im new to Facebook also. If you type in Reflexologists World Count in the search bar on your home page it should come up. If you have any problems let me know and i will add you on through my homepage.

Kind Regards

Deborah
Jane Hopwood
Aug 15 2011 6:29PM
Hi. sorry, not familiar with FB and couldnt find a link. So yes please add me on and tell me how to get that would be great. Best wishes Jane
Deborah Wright
Aug 16 2011 9:04AM
Hi Jane, i tried adding you to World Count but i need to add you as a friend. I typed in your name and a list of Jane Hopwood came up but not knowing what you look like i didnt know who to enter. Could you tell me what you look like or the area you come from.

Kind Regards
Deborah
Jane Hopwood
Aug 17 2011 8:11AM
Hi, thanks Ive found it on facebook now. Should wear my glasses! I had typed in word instead of world. Thanks Jane

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion