Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Debbie Brettell, Aug 18 2011 9:58AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Free online advice for qualified aromatherapists & students of aromatherapy

Hi Everyone

I am an approved CThA CPD provider and also a member of the business networking site LinkedIn and have started an aromatherapy group called Aroma Here & There UK. If you register with LinkedIn you can join the group. I have a number of well known aromatherapy authors and essential oil suppliers in the group and some very experienced aromatherapists - so if you need help on any topic you can just post a question and a number of people will reply to you. This is all absolutely free - no catches - just aromatherapists wanting to share information with each other and learn! To make sure information is pertient you have to be in the UK and either a qualified aromatherapist or student of aromatherapy.

Hope to see you there!

Take care, Debbie.

Tanya Bramley
Jan 27 2012 4:25PM
Hi, you seem to be the perfect person to help me with a question. I am studying a level 3 in complementary therapy doing massage, reflexology and aromatherapy. Can you let me know who is the regulating body for aromatherapy? Also, what type of training is required? (Help needed for my assignment)! Thanks.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Students