Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
Learn a new skill - Chi Nei Tsang internal organ massage 7-9 October
This little known therapy is an ancient oriental art that was especially useful in remote rural regions where doctors were rare. As a therapist you will learn to protect and empower yourself while helping your students to heal and take care of their own well being.
Effective, profound and deeply healing you will use a blend of Thai and Chinese massage framed by Taoist philosophy, to:
• Unravel and unwind the tensions of modern life in intestines and organs
• Help the body expel accumulated toxins from food, drugs and the environment
• Relax the mind and body, relieving worry, stress, anxiety
• Restore energy flow – promoting natural healing
• Relieve aches, pains and digestive dysfunction
• Teach your patient to help themselves
The positive changes you create continue long after your treatment session has finished.
All techniques and principles can be found in Mantak Chia’s book Chi Nei Tsang I. Learn them in a hands on course with Karin Sorvik, a Senior Chi Nei Tsang Instructor in the Universal Healing Tao. You'll also earn valuable points towards your Continuing Professional Development.
Our next course starts 7-9th October 2011 in London.
For more information and to book, visit: