Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Victoria Page, Sep 14 2011 4:07PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Alton, Hants Area

I've tried to post this in the most appropriate area adn this is the closest I can get.

I am taking part in a Pamper Evening to raise money for Binstead School (nr Alton/Farnham) and their beautician who was providing facials, manicures, pediucures eyebrow waxing has dropped out and they need a replacement confirmed by the end of September. As I don't personally know anyone I thought it might be worthwhile to post something on this forum and maybe someone local to me would be interested.

As with these kind of events it isn't necessarily about making lots of money on the night but more about contacts and potential clients, plus raising money for a local school and enjoying the evening and what you do.

The date is Thursday 24th November at The Jolly Farmer, Blacknest.

They're offering 15 minute taster sessions and it starts at 7pm finishing 10pm.

If you're interested or know anybody else who might be please contact me.

Victoria
tel. 07789 516 517
relax@vip-therapies.com
www.vip-therapies.com

Kelly Dawson
Sep 19 2011 6:14PM
Hi Victoria,

Thanks for your post. I am the Surrey co-ordinator and cover Farnham/Blacknest. We have our 1st CThA Meeting of the new term tomorrow in Guildford so will mention this to all members and non-members. Are you just looking for a beautician? would they be interested in having therapists for Indian Head, Natural Lift Facial Massage or Reflexology?

Our CThA meetings are welcome to everyone so if you are available tomorrow from 7-9pm and can get to Guildford Methodist Church we would love to see you. Our guest speaker is a NLP Practitioner & Hypnotherapist. No worries if you not, I will be back in contact in the week.

Best wishes,
Kelly
07930 208 064
surrey@ctha.com
Victoria Page
Sep 19 2011 11:06PM
Hi Kelly

Thanks so much for your reply. My contact has told me that she's found someone so they're now ok for the beauty therapist.

There's 3 holistic therapists, and now 3 beauty therapists so they're now all ok.

I would love to come to the meeting tomorrow night but have other arrangements. Is your meeting a regular monthly one? Now I've 'seen' you I will look out for your posts, it would be great to meet fellow therapists!

Kind regards
Victoria
Kelly Dawson
Sep 20 2011 12:50PM
Hi Victoria,

That's great news, glad you have found someone.

We have a meeting every other month, so next one will be in November but I am also planning a coffee/tea morning too before christmas. Yep please keep a look out as it's a great chance for everyone to meet and network.

Have a good week.

Best wishes,
Kelly
Victoria Page
Sep 20 2011 1:20PM
Thanks for that Kelly, much appreciated.

Victoria

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities