Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by CThA Administrator, Sep 15 2011 3:40PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

URGENT Paid Job Opportunity Sept 18th - Appeal for massage therapists to work at The Great North Run

6 Massage therapists are urgently needed to work at the Great North Run on Sunday the 18th of September.

You will be needed between 12 - 3.30pm and will be paid either £60 for your time or you may be able to take away a massage chair worth £120.

The massage sessions have been set up on behalf of Help the Hospices for runners who are raising money for that charity. Tables and towels will be provided by Alasdair Bucher; however you will need to provide your own massage oils.

If you are available, please contact Alister Bucher for more information on 07968 452 119 or info@stressbusters.co.uk
Michael Peter Jones
Sep 15 2011 10:16PM
Im michael,Im fully qualified in Swedish massage VCTC, Aromatherapy massage, Relexology ITEC, and continuing gaining more holistic therapies to my knowledge. Ive also done one day session course in Hawian massage and completed a 6 week course in Homeopathy. Im looking for part time work to help me get more experience and meet different complementary therapists and to widen my horizons....
My contact details are listed on CTHA site under relaxing moments or you can contact me on my personal number 07749858947.

Thanks!
CThA Administrator
Sep 16 2011 11:06AM
Hi Michael,

We would need you to contact Alasdair directly as he has all the details of the job opportunity.

Kind Regards,
Zara
Jeannie Tan
Oct 14 2011 1:54PM
Can you please keep me in view for the next noe please? I am a holistic and sports massage therapist. Many Thanks

Jeannie Tan
www.loveyourqi@btinternet.com
Jeannie Tan
Oct 14 2011 1:54PM
Can you please keep me in view for the next one please? I am a holistic and sports massage therapist. Many Thanks

Jeannie Tan
www.loveyourqi@btinternet.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities