Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Stuart Dare, Sep 28 2011 4:05PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Life has a funny way of stopping you in your tracks...

Life has a funny way of stopping you in your tracks, if you do not pay attention to your body. Stress can be useful for short periods but if you ignore the warnings ... I can tell you from firsthand experience it can feel like you are losing your mind sometimes. Anyway the point is from the darkness comes light.
I recently attended a training course to learn how to find inner peace and quiet from the worrisome thoughts and emotional turmoil I have been experiencing and I have to report a eureka moment occurred!
Now I am back on track and I wondered if I could ask for your help?
To complete my training I need to complete “client case studies” and I wonder if you or any of your friends will be interested in changing the limiting beliefs that are blocking your life’s enjoyment and success or would like to overcome uncontrollable habits, behaviours and addictions, increase energy levels and feel more alive, let go of negative emotions such as anger, sadness, fear, guilt or grief relating to people, places, events or things in their past, present and future!
Do yourself and your friends a favour now! Seriously, this is really quick and easy and has the potential to change lives and I need your help to find 10 clients over the next few days to agree to be a “case study”, I am keeping the cost to a minimum for those first 10 people at £30.00 - the price will go up after that. (Qualified Practitioners are currently charging up to £150.00 per session)
So for £30.00 you really could make a difference to your life and a friends. Please pass on this email and or my mobile number and call me if you want to know more. Please remember time is of the essence!
All consultations are strictly confidential – (case studies will be reviewed by the methods creator and trainer).
Thanks for your time and I look forward to talking with you soon. Bye now.

Stuart Dare
NLP Practitioner and Reiki Master Practitioner and Teacher
www.stuartdare.co.uk
Tel 07528 546702
Email: info@stuartdare.co.uk
Skype video Sessions available@: stuartdarenlp
Frances Kelly
Sep 29 2011 12:15PM
Hello Stuart, Is the case study for NLP?

Regards
Frances
Stuart Dare
Sep 29 2011 12:46PM
Hi Frances, the case study is for the MIND DETOX METHOD which I have undertaken training and need to complete 20 Case Studdies in total to achieve certification as a full practitioner. If you would like to know more please let me know or visit the website www.sandynewbigging.com to find out more.
Look forward to chatting soon.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events