Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Liam Hennessy, Oct 3 2011 3:32PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

DUBLIN MARATHON 2011.....SPORTS MASSAGE THERAPISTS REQUIRED...OCTOBER 29TH AND OCT 30TH..

10 SPORTS MASSAGE THERAPISTS REQUIRED TO WORK AT DUBLIN MARATHON EXPO AT THE RDS EXHIBITION HALL, OCTOBER 29TH AND OCT 30TH.

THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR RECENT GRADUATES OR THERAPISTS WHO ARE LOOKING TO GAIN VALUABLE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH RUNNERS PRESENTING WITH MINOR INJURIES, NIGGLES PRIOR TO THE MARATHON.

THE TREATMENTS ARE 15 AND 30 MINUTES IN DURATION DEPENDING ON THE LENGTH OF TIME THE RUNNER CHOOSES.

THERAPISTS HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO EARN APPROXIMATELY 15/20 EURO PER HOUR ( BEING REALISTIC, AS WE HIT HIGHS AND LOWS WITH FLOW OF NUMBERS OF PEOPLE PASSING THROUGH THE HALL ).

I WOULD ENCOURAGE THERAPISTS TO COME AND JOIN US, AS IT IS A GREAT WAY OF NETWORKING WITH OTHER THERAPISTS AND RUNNERS.

I RUN A VERY SUCCESSFUL MASSAGE CLINIC IN DUBLIN AND HAVE WORKED AT THE DUBLIN MARATHON FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS AND ENJOY THIS WEEKEND MORE AND MORE EVERY YEAR.

DONT DELAY, CONTACT ME TODAY AT liam.hennessy@ireland.com OR PHONE DUBLIN 01-8361187 OR MOBILE 087 219 5748.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities