Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Sally Reyna, Oct 3 2011 4:17PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Professional Massage Therapist based in Poole,Dorset

Hi there my name is Sally Reyna & I have just recently qualified with an ITEC Level 3 in Massage Techniques.

I am currently trying to establish my own business based in Poole but also offering a Mobile Therapy Service within a 10 mile radius of BH12.

I would be interested in any jobs in the Poole, Bournemouth & surrounding areas within 10 miles - whether its renting a room in a salon or working for a company.

You can view my details on my website www.scrmassagetherapy.co.uk

I am looking forward to developing further within Holistic Therapies & learning new skills.
Laurel Bruce
Oct 4 2011 8:24PM
Hi Sally

When i see notices like yours it always reminds me of the first time that i qualified. i would just like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best in your new adventure, it's a very exciting time in your life enjoy every moment

Good Luck
Laurel
Sally Reyna
Oct 4 2011 9:09PM
Thank you so much Laurel. It is a real roller-coaster of feelings at the moment - exciting, daunting, scary & empowering. I have always enjoyed working with people & helping people & I love it when I now have a client who truly benefits from their treatment - especially when they are stressed or anxious & they leave relaxed.

Hopefully I am making the right decisions for me & my business & look forward to seeing my client base grow.

It is lovely to be a member of the CThA & feel like you are a part of something that means something & gaining support & advise from people like you.

I hope to learn more & more about Complementary Therapies so I can offer my clients more treatments & services.

Thanks again kind regards Sally
Laurel Bruce
Oct 5 2011 8:17PM
I have just read something on the notice board that one of the therapists wrote in reply to another question about building a client base.

She stated

"don't worry about the slack periods when you are quite, it's the universe giving you the space that you need to carry on martketing and publising your business. Always imagine yourself being sucessful and you will"

It's amazing the power of postive thought and one that we always manage to forget. I took comfort i these few words and thought i needed to share them

Again good luck and remain positive

Laurel
Laurel Bruce
Oct 5 2011 8:19PM
It was Amanda Clegg that wrote the words
Sally Reyna
Oct 5 2011 11:34PM
Thank you those words of very poignant & true!!! I appreciate you sharing them with me!!! I am adopting a go with the flow attitude at the moment & what will be will be.

It was my New Years resolution this year to not worry or stress about things I have no control over & to a certain extent starting up my business is one of those things. I have a certain amount of control with regards to advertising, doing my website, business cards etc but it is destiny & fate that will bring my clients to me.

I love the fact my career & the path I am now taking is something I enjoy & allows me to help people in many ways whilst meeting lots of interesting people along the way!!!

Kind regards Sally

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Looking for work