Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Vilas Chauhan, Oct 3 2011 4:27PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Volunteer for the Royal Parks Foundation half marathon

Masseurs needed for Mind's Royal Parks Foundation half marathon team - 9.10.11

I wanted to get in touch as I'm looking for some masseurs to volunteer for the Royal Parks Foundation half marathon, taking place on Sunday 9 October at London's Hyde Park, and I'm hoping you might be able to help.

Mind is lucky enough to be one of the main partner charities for the event, and will see our largest team of supporters taking on the streets and Royal Parks of London. It's going to be a big day for the charity and for the people taking part, and we want to help them feel great!

We were hoping that you might be able to provide a couple of people to help out with massages after their run. We will have a large marquee in Hyde Park where we invite our runners to celebrate once they've crossed the finish line, and offer them the chance to rest and recover with a massage.

Do you have any members or staff who would be happy to help out? It really is a fantastic & rewarding day, and we would of course provide food and cover any expenses incurred.

The timings would be 10:30am - 14:00pm (latest)

If you know anyone who would be available, and willing to do this please do put them in touch with me and I can send further information, or do you have a website or noticeboard where I could place an advert and further information? Also if you charge a fee, if you could let me know your rates that would also be very helpful.

Many thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best wishes,

Rachael

Rachael Taylor
Senior Events Officer
Tel : 020 8215 2246 Fax: 020 8215 2468

Kham Ip
Oct 4 2011 1:26PM
Hi Rachael,

I tried calling you but no answer.
I would love to volunteer this sunday from 10:30-14:00.
I was a massage therapist for clients who ran the London Marathon last year and the year before. I was with them during their training as well as after the Marathon. Also, my brother will be running the Half Marathon this sunday and I have been sponsoring him with regular massage sessions during this training.

Please do give me a call on 07825 515509
Kham Ip
Green Massage
www.greenmassage.co.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events