Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Kelly Dawson, Oct 21 2011 5:21PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Surrey Group will be having a Thai themed evening on Tues 8th November - everyone welcome

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all well & enjoying the autumn weather.

Our next meeting will be on Tuesday 8th November from 7-9pm and will be held at the same location as our 1st meeting:
Guildford Methodist Church, Wharf Road, Guildford, Surrey GU1 4RP.

Parking facilities: The Dapdune House Surgery car park is available for use after the surgery closes at 6.30pm and there are no parking restrictions on the public highways surrounding the church.

Tuesday 8th will have a Thai theme to the evening with guest speaker Hardika Ladva who has been trained since 2002 in Traditional Thai Massage. The evening will start off with a brief explanation about Thai Massage and the benefits of the treatment to our clients and us. She will then go on to demonstrate a few key techniques and will then invite the group to try some of the techniques on each other. Please bring a mat or towel as Thai massage is carried out on the floor – I can’t wait to see how some of the moves feel.

It’s going to be an informative and active evening with lots of opportunity to catch up and network over a cup of tea and biscuits.

Our door is open to members and non-members, so please bring a friend along.

Please note there is a small contribution of £3 to cover the costs of room hire & refreshments.

When you get a chance please let me know if you will be attending the 8th November so I can get an idea of numbers.

Looking forward to seeing you all very soon.

Enjoy your weekend.

Best wishes,
Kelly

Heather Brown
Oct 25 2011 8:56PM
Hi,
I receive regular thai massages from Hardika at her spa in the Croydon Park Hotel, & she is excellent!
Hope you all enjoy the talk & evening.

Best wishes
Heather

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events