Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Teresa Rich, Nov 8 2011 11:27AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

FREE DVD available when attending Hot Stone Reflexology Workshop on 18th November in Bournemouth.

FREE Hot Stones Reflexology DVD is available when attending this workshop (worth £25.00).

Hot Stones Reflexology (5 CPD points)
Accredited Workshop
Teresa Rich
ITEC, MICHT, IFL
Lecturer, Speaker, Practitioner

Teresa Rich delivers ITEC Reflexology, and workshops for therapists based in Continual Professional Development in Advanced Foot Reflexology and Hand Reflexology. My workshops have taken me around the UK, Northern Ireland, and Glasgow. I have also delivered seminars in these subjects to audiences of 150 plus at Health and Beauty Exhibition, Donnington Park ,Excel Exhibition in Holistic Health in London and NEC Birmingham. I have written articles in hand reflexology for FHT and Capital Hair and Beauty.

Course Outline

Hot Stones reflexology is an extremely popular therapy, that has taken the UK by demand. Hot stones provide a deep and thorough treatment. This is an extremely profitable, and marketable service that is a must to be offered by all reflexologists.
By learning hot stones reflexology you will gain an understanding of the following:
• History of the therapeutic use of stones
• Benefits and effects to the client and reflexologist
• Contra Indications, Contra-actions, Aftercare and homecare
• Types of stones used for treatments
• Hot stones and cold stones
• Physiological and psychological effects of using stones
• Chakra system and the auras
• Commercial methods of heating stones, care and cleansing of stones
• Treatment routine with hot and cold stones

Testimonial:

“Teresa’s teaching methods took into account that we all learn in different ways. She encouraged all of us and trained us to a very high standard of work. Teresa gave me the confidence to practice and adapt the skills.
Reflexology has become one of my most popular treatments!”

Gillian, Dorchester, Complementary Practitioner

Course Venue

Bournemouth
Directions will be emailed out to you upon receipt of your enrolment Venue contact details:
01202 295910

Delegates
Knowledge of reflexology to ITEC, NVQ, BABTAC, etc standards would be advantageous. This workshop is designed for reflexologists.

Course Date & Times 18th Nov 2011

10am – 4pm Please arrive 15 minutes early for registration
Price £99.00

Student Numbers Small group
The delegates will also gain an accredited certificate stating that they have attended an “Hot Stones Reflexology workshop“.

Refreshments will be provided throughout the day however lunch is not provided.
Lunch can be purchased from the local shops or delegates are welcome to bring a packed lunch.

Parking at the venue / other venue information Parking available. Please contact to confirm disabled access if required.

What to bring?

Hot Stones are provided for the workshop. Please bring pen, writing pad, two large towels, foot moisturiser, a large comfortable blanket and wet wipes with you to the workshop. Colouring pens are also desirable. Some couches are provided if required.
Payment Details

Price £85.00. Their is one space left and booking can be made by visiting>>
http://www.teresarich-footprints.com/wp_reflex_1/courses/hot-stone-reflexology/

Blog: www.reflexologyuk.org
Web: www.teresarich-therapy.co.uk

Tel: 01202 295910

Thank you for visiting this website. Please feel free to contact us, for just an informal chat or instructions on joining the workshops. We would be delighted to hear from you.
Kind Regards
Teresa Rich

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events