Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Stuart Dare, Nov 23 2011 10:24AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Do you know someone close suffering with Stress, Anxiety or Depression?

I would like to ask for your help
with this…

Do you know someone suffering with Stress, Anxiety or Depression? They might just thank you for telling them about “Mind Detox”.
It’s an amazing ‘Talking Therapy’ that has helped me and countless thousands of others across the globe to turn their lives around.

By overcoming the lonely, restrictive and self defeating chatter in your own mind, that drives you to distraction at times, many psychological and even some physical conditions arising from the negative emotions, thoughts and feelings associated with Stress, Anxiety and Depression can be reversed.

I have been so impressed by the simplicity and success of the 5 step process that I have decided to make it my mission to help as many people as possible to break free from the torment and turmoil of the psychological conditions resulting from Stress, Anxiety and Depression.

This is how you can help.

I am extending my introductory price to a further 10 more places. If you are ready and willing to release the negative moods, emotions, thoughts and quieten the self defeating chitter chatter, if you want to stop feeling weary or exhausted and start feeling that life is an awesome adventure. Recover your energy and improve your sleep patterns, feel more alive, confident and happy and be at peace with the past or future, now, take up the challenge and become ‘Case Study’ client. Results can be achieved from a single session though sometimes it may take two or three visits, but it is still faster than traditional treatment routes.

I am keeping my fee to a minimum now, but I also need to pay the bills! So the price will have to increase once I complete the Practitioner Certification. I am on schedule to do this in the next couple of weeks, so dont delay!

Help me spread the word by passing on my details to everyone you know, even if they seem happy! Fact is as many as one in five people are secretly suffering from stress, anxiety and depression and with the current economic pressures that figure could be as high as 50% of the population right now…

So please, let them know they are not alone, help is close at hand.

All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence.

Many thanks in anticipation,

Your friendly Natural Health Practitioner,

Stuart Dare

Reiki Master Practitioner, Licensed NLP Practitioner, Mind Detox Method (Master Class Student)

P.S. If you are a member of a Community or Self Help Group and would be interested in a free talk please let me know.

Joy Healey
Nov 23 2011 12:12PM
Hi Stuart

You mention "visit" - so whereabouts are you in the country? Sorry if I missed it in the email!

Also, it would be helpful to know how much the fee is, because the person I have in mind has a VERY low income.

Thanks

Joy
Stuart Dare
Nov 23 2011 2:00PM
Hellow Joy, thank you for your interest. I am based in Derby in the midlands. I offer sessions via Skype with video, or without if needs be. I will be in London on Friday 2nd to 4th if that is any benefit but Skype is good otherwise.

I am currently charging £60.00 for a consultation. I will be increasing this in the next few weeks so if your client is able to confirm befor the end of November that would be good. It is my belief that helping people is my priority so I am happy to recieve payment in installments or you can "make me an offer". Lets help the person then they can decide what it is worth to them!

Hope this helps. My Skype contact name is stuartdarenlp and my mobile is 07528 546702 if you would like to chat in person.

Once again thank you for your interest and support. Maybe I can return that in some way?

Kindest Regards
Stuart Dare
Joy Healey
Nov 23 2011 5:19PM
Thanks Stuart,

I'll talk to the person involved and see how they feel.

Kind regards

Joy

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion