Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by George Dunmow, Dec 2 2011 10:47AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Free Personal Performance Coaching Sessions

I am half way through a diploma course in Personal Performance Coaching with The Coaching Academy. I need some more clients to coach to enable me to graduate.

If you or if you know someone who would benefit from coaching I'm offering pro-bono coaching sessions. I would prefer to work with people who are prepared to commit to 12 regular weekly sessions by telephone anywhere in the UK, or face to face coaching in Hertfordshire/North London . If you require face to face coaching I will travel to where it best suits you. All I ask is that you cover my travel costs.

You can get in touch with me George Dunmow on 077934 95730 or email me at cranio.wave@yahoo.co.uk
Jane Hopwood
Dec 2 2011 7:30PM
Hi, I a interested in what you do. It would be via the telephone though. Contact me at janehopwood@sky.com
Joy Healey
Dec 2 2011 7:55PM
Hi George

I am interested. Please contact me on joy at nutrition4all.co.uk or my phone number is 020 8954 9995.

Kind regards

Joy
Kathryn Kemp
Dec 2 2011 8:04PM
Hi, I'd be interested, would like more details - kathryn@therapiesforyou.co.uk - many thanks and good luck.
Kathryn
Urvashi Patel
Dec 6 2011 11:52AM
Hi,

Sounds interesting, but I don't know much about it or what it involves. Could you give me more details please. urvashi@ntlworld.com
Thanks

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion