Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Stuart Dare, Dec 2 2011 12:25PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Embody Promotion - My first enquiry...

Hi, I just recieved my first enquiry from the Embody campagn! Gentlman wanting a massage, he mentioned extras and I thought Great! Hope this is not the type of call i will be getting! As I am not a Massage therapist He wasnt interested but I did offer Talking Therapies to help with Mental or emotional problems! He was very polite and refused. Good to know someone is seeing the promotion anyway. Oh and the with held number should have given me a clue I guess.
Massage therapists be wary and have your declinations prepared!
Allison Cook
Dec 2 2011 5:01PM
Also beware clients asking for "Naturist Massage"! Some gentlemen seem to use this as a euphemism.
Joy Healey
Dec 2 2011 7:59PM
Hi

From a previous campaign, when I was a little more innocent than I am now, I got one chap and we talked round the houses for a while and seemed to be getting nowhere.

Then he clarified matters: "Look, do you do sex or not?" LOL

So that was the end of that!!

Wishing you better luck.

Joy
Amanda Clegg
Dec 3 2011 12:15AM
HI Stuart

please see previous post in general discussions - 2 for 1 with extras http://www.ctha.com/Forums/?b=11383

This just proves my view that so called 'national' names don't always attract the right demographic for us. Also, that Embody are not considering this when offering these so-called promotions.

I hope you do get some genuine enquiries and not just time-wasters and bargain-hunters!
Kerry Oliver
Dec 7 2011 12:42PM
Have just signed up for this with some trepidation as I see the public do get to have Extras according to my listing - very silly terminology EMBODY please chanege it!

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion