Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Stuart Dare, Dec 30 2011 9:24AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

East Midlands Support Group - I am very Proud to announce Januarys Special Guest Speaker is...

I am very proud to announce the name of January's Special Guest Speaker:- Author, International Speaker and Teacher, Creator of 'The Mind Detox Method' and My Mentor and friend, Sandy Newbigging.

During this interactive workshop style talk Sandy will both inspire and entertain you.

This is a not to be missed opportunity to learn the powerful tools that can help you as a therapist and provide tips which will help your clients find more of that elusive peace!
Tuesday 24th January 7.00pm at The Smart Aston Court Hotel, Derby.

Please let me know as soon as you can that you are comming, so I can reserve your place, I am expecting this to be Very Popular!

Please forward to your therapist friends too! reply to this post or email me at info@stuartdare.co.uk for full details.

Thanks

Stuart Dare

East Midlands Support Group - coordinator
Stuart Dare
Jan 6 2012 3:19PM
Hi Guys, as I Thought attendance for this event is growing so please let me know asap if you are coming along to see Sandy on the 24th I will need to move to a larger meeting room at the hotel! Looking forwards to seeing you there. Stuart.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Coordinators