Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Brigitte Nath, Jan 2 2012 8:26PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

New Years Special offer to learn the Dorn Method

Invest in your future today by learning The Dorn Method. Why not add this great therapy to your toolbox this year and learn how to safely and gently treat common back and joint problems. The workshops are CPD accredited by the CThA and the FHT. I know many people are cash strapped at the moment so I’m offering CThA members a New Year Special Offer of £40 off my standard training workshop fee if you place your booking within the next 14 days using the following code: CThA12.
The workshop covers:

- Dorn Method Introduction, including Basic Anatomy relevant to the Dorn Method
- Dorn Theory and fundamentals
- Applications, Limitations and Contra-Indications
- Body Reactions to the treatment and after care advice
- Assessment and correction of leg length imbalances
- Correction of pelvis, sacrum and joints (shoulder, knee, ankle, elbow, etc.)
- Lower, upper and neck vertebrae check and necessary correction of any imbalances
- Self help exercises which can be taught to your clients or apply to yourself
- The Breuss massage

Course structure / running order

Day one of the workshop begins with an Introduction to the Dorn Method and basic Anatomy theory, limitations and contra-indications etc, moving on to demonstrations and practical application of Dorn Method principles and techniques focusing on overall structural alignment. Day two begins with practising what was learned on day 1, moving on to joint correction and self-help exercises, finishing off with The Breuss Massage.

The workshop also includes a completion certificate, comprehensive coloured manual, DVD, data and the Dorn ebook to download afterwards (worth £75). Ongoing support via email or during practise/refresher days is given.

For more information, venues and dates about the Dorn Method Workshops please visit www.dornmethod.co.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events