Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Christopher David Handbury, Jan 2 2012 9:25PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Therapy Space to Rent

I have a wonderful space available to rent at The Stonehouse Holistic Centre and medical clinic based in Stonehouse Gloucestershire. Avalable on Mondays and Thursdays. This is not a room , this is the whole clinic space! includes kitchen, Wc, Waiting area, large busy advertising space, couch and changing area. Also a web page is incuded at www.stonehouseholistic.co.uk for advertising and promotion.
Everything you need for a proffesional service for clients. Situated 100 metres from high street and next to very busy shops either side. Interior is new and very welcoming, clinic hold D1 Certificate as medical clinic.
Would suit someone looking to build new client base, provide a superior environment for existing clients or move away for a home set-up.
This holds great potential for the right person. Size is approx 6 metres x 3 metres so it is suitable for rehabilitation work, exercising and floor work (i.e. thai, shiatsu )
Rate is £60 per day 8am - 6pm (£6 per hour!) Inc. water electric and heating.
Please contact me on 07813 921336 if you are interested in using this space. Christopher Handbury

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities