Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Elizabeth Farrow, Jan 3 2012 11:58PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Happy New Year - Events for 2012

Hello everyone,
Happy New year I hope that this year will be good to you.
During 2011 I arranged a monthly meeting on the last Friday of the month At Altrincham Leisure Centre. Networking sessions were offered with opportunities for members to meet like minded professionals to exchange ideas, network,undertake training and development, gain CPD points and build business.
Due to an extensive refurbishment pro gramme at the Leisure Centre we will be unable to meet as last year and we need to find alternative accommodation. I have also taken on board some feedback from a member who wishes to arrange a sociable event in Didsbury village one evening. I have suggested that she posts the message directly to you so please watch this space.

I will be announcing all our forthcoming events shortly, but I would like to ask members to provide suggestions for future training and development, guest speakers, seminars, networking events etc.,

I have made some headway with the colleges and hope to announce some dates for meetings, seminars and workshops soon. Anyone interested in undertaking personal and professional development should contact me and register their interest. Short courses aimed at therapists will be available in;
INTRODUCTION TO COUNSELLING SKILLS
ADVANCED COUNSELLING SKILLS FOR THE PRACTITIONER
CARERS COURSE - WHO TAKES CARE OF THE CARER?
SELF CARE FOR THE PRACTITIONER
GROUP WORK AIMED AT PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
All courses are offered at a reduced rate for CTha members e mail liz.farrow.cpt@btinternet.com for more information.

In May I will be hosting our annual Holistic event, which is an opportunity for you to showcase your work in the local community and get involved in some fund raising and raising the standards in Complementary Therapy. Register your interest now as places get taken quickly and space is limited.

Every Tuesday morning (term time) Busy Bees networking offers support for women in business please get in touch for more information.
Best wishes and see you all soon.
Liz Farrow www.colorpurpletherapies.com
Emma Sanderson
Jan 8 2012 8:26PM
Please could you tell me where you are based?
Kind Regards,
Emma

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion