Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Liz Ford, Jan 10 2012 9:18AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Carpeted meeting room available Hucknall NG15 7QN, ideal for meetings, events, yoga etc!

We have a lovely carpeted warm meeting room/hall at our church complex, it's ideal for a local group meeting, or venue for visiting speaker, therapy shares, yoga etc. Up to 80 people, hall is equipped with chairs, tables and some tubchairs too. The hall is easy to find, on main road through Hucknall which is north of Nottingham. Quiet location away from traffic noise. Facilities for making hot drinks, free on-site parking. £12/hour regular bookings, £15/hour for one-off bookings. Come and look round! Liz Ford lizthewhizz@googlemail.com 0115 963 3490
Stuart Dare
Jan 10 2012 4:46PM
Hi Liz, sounds interesting! Maybe could hold CThA Group there? Would you like me to post this on my therapist group on Face book?
Liz Ford
Jan 10 2012 5:01PM
hi Stuart, we'd be delighted to host CThA meetings! in fact, you were on my 'target' list to contact with that very thought! Would you like to come over sometime and have a look round? I'm here most days except Fridays.

and yes, please - do post up message on your Facebook page, that would be a huge help thanks! There's more info posted up on our church website now - www.stjohnshucknall.org.uk
We're planning to get some pics up quie soon, so people can have a peek before deciding to visit!

best wishes,

liz
Sandra Mary Smith
Jan 11 2012 12:59PM
Hi Stuart,
As a nottingham member it would be great to have a Ctha meeting at a nottingham location and some other members might feel the same. (the derby location is really difficult for me to get to)
Will watch with interest,
Regards Sandra :)
Liz Ford
Jan 11 2012 1:10PM
Hucknall is really easy to get to! And our location is very easy to find, just off the main road through the town. Plug, plug! :-)
Sandra Mary Smith
Jan 11 2012 1:27PM
sounds great to me Liz, I live in Kimberley !!
Stuart Dare
Jan 11 2012 5:06PM
I will Keep This At Front Of Mind for Comming Months, might come visit soon.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events