Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
Learn how to align the body through the Dorn Method
Why not add this invaluable therapy to your toolbox this year and learn how to safely and gently treat common back and joint problems. This 2 day workshop is CPD accredited by the CThA and the FHT.
Please click below to see what others have to say:
Our next 2 day training workshops are held on the:
11/12th February in Stratford upon Avon
10/11th March in Fareham near Southampton
17/18th March in Stratford upon Avon
24/25th March in Blackburn near Preston
14/15th April in Central London
The weekend workshop covers:
- Assessment and correction of leg length imbalances
- Correction of pelvis, sacrum and joints (shoulder, knee, ankle, elbow, etc.)
- Lower, upper and neck vertebrae check and necessary correction of any imbalances
- Self help exercises which can be taught to your clients or apply to yourself
- The Breuss massage (Spinal Back Massage)
The workshop also includes a completion certificate, comprehensive coloured manual, DVD, data and the Dorn ebook to download afterwards (worth £75). Ongoing support via email or during practise/refresher days is given. Cost is £250, London £275.
For more information about the Dorn Method Workshops please visit www.dornmethod.co.uk