Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Yvonne Jevons, Jun 4 2006 10:28PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Raindrop Technique, Tibetan Reflex, Chakra Healing, E.A.R. Therapy & Pet Reflexology Workshops

Dear friend and colleague,
Here's another chance for you to learn Raindrop Technique if you missed it first time round in April! Other workshops include Tibetan Reflexology, Emotional Auricular Release (E.A.R.) Therapy, Chakra Healing and (no it's not a joke!) Pet Reflexology.
Dates and areas detailed below:

Raindrop Technique:
Motherwell - Saturday 19th August
Forres - Saturday 26th August
Morpeth - Saturday 2nd September
Edinburgh - Saturday 9th September

Tibetan Reflexology:
Forres - Sunday 27th August
Morpeth - Sunday 3rd September

Chakra Healing & Emotional Auricular Release Technique:
Motherwell - Sunday 20th August
Edinburgh - Sunday 10th September

Pet Reflexology:
Edinburgh - Friday 8th September

Prices:
Motherwell: £110 for 2 days, £65 for single day
Forres: £120 for 2 days; £70 for single day
Morpeth: £110 for 2 days; £65 for single day
Edinburgh: £150 all 3 days; £110 for 2 days and £65 for single day.

Some information on the techniques offered:
Raindrop - this is a technique using 9 specific essential oils placed on the spinal region of the back, legs and feet. The oils assist in reducing and killing dormant bacteria and/or viruses which hibernate along the spine, causing spinal misalignments to occur (as proven by studies done by scientists at Edinburgh's Western General Hospitral). This technique greatly improves the health of the body, mind and spirit. It calms the nervous system and releases tension, bringing the body back into alignment and its own natural vibration. All organs and systems are affected by this wonderful technique.

Tibetan Reflexology:
A Vita-Flex technique used on the legs and feet and can also be used to apply essential oils. Tibetan Reflexology helps the release of toxins in the colon and can be very easily adapted for when time is at a premium, yet a full treatment given. Shellie Earlie has been practising this technique for over forty years with great effect.

Emotional Auricular Release (E.A.R.) Therapy:
This is a etchnique of applying special blends of therapeutic grade essential oils to specific reflex points on the ears using a glass auricular tool. You will learn which oils to use and why. Feelings of frustration, guilt, depression or of being overwhelmed - these are just a few of the emotions which we can work through with E.A.R. therapy.

Chakra Healing:
In this workshop you will learn the basics of what a chakra is, where it is located, how to open each chakra, how to use essential oils in opening and clearing each chakra and of course hands-on work! Along with this, we will also be learning more on Auras and how to clear and see them! They both go hand in hand! We all need healing and our chakras are always changing and needing to be cleared and healed each day to keep our minds clear and our bodies healthy!

Pet Reflexology:
No, this isn't a joke!! In this workshop you will learn the basic anatomy of our four legged friends, the reflex points and alarm points and how to work them. You will also learn why our pets have disease and how that can relate to us. Our pets are here on Earth to serve and they can tell us what is happening at an emotional and physical level of the master. Are you just petting your pet or are you really listening to what they are so desperately trying to get you to understand? Reflexology on our pets helps them to live a more relaxed life in our totally stressed life!! We can help them truly relax and live a disease-free life through Reflexology. Charts and DVD's will be available at the workshop.

PLEASE NOTE - NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ANY OF THE WORKSHOPS. MANY PEOPLE COME FOR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH. HERE ARE A FEW OF THEIR COMMENTS FROM THE WORKSHOP IN APRIL:

First let me say thank you for a wonderful, enlightening weekend. Working with both you and Alison was great. Your course has changed my life as I have been speaking to so many people about raindrop therapy. I would like take the opportunity to thank you for introducing me to Shellie as she is an amazing, charismatic and knowledgeable woman. It was a life changing experience and thank you all from the bottom of my heart. – Annette West

Just wanted to thank you for a wonderful weekend. The weekend was extremely well organized and informative, I was so glad to be part of it and learnt so much not only from the workshop but about myself. I admired Shellie’s good teaching skills and hope that I could do the same one day – Pauline Haynes

Yes the weekend was really fantastic, and I would certainly come along to
another workshop – Annette Jones

I’m still telling the family about my fantastic weekend with you all, I really enjoyed myself so much. I am now going to look for courses in my area.
Thanks again for organising the workshop; I’m sure any further ‘events’ would be most warmly supported in this area – Gillian Anderson

My friend and I enjoyed the day immensely and look forward to treating our clients with our new skill – Tibetan Reflexology – Lorna McLean

FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK A PLACE (ONLY 20 PLACES AVAILABLE AT EACH WORKSHOP) CONTACT:

Yvonne Jevons
0131-339-4994
rainbowfeet@btinternet.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events