Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Linden Gregory, Jun 8 2006 1:00PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Embody Discount Vouchers

I've just had a new client contact me and she mentioned the £5 discount voucher offered via the website.

I have had a look through my papers and briefly around the site but cant seem to find anything relating to what we do with them if we accept them. Has anyone else accepted the vouchers and what is your experience?
Thanks
Lin
Edith Maskell
Jul 9 2006 2:34PM
Hi Linden

On your Embody webpage you must have ticked that you would be prepared to give members of the public a £5 discount on their first treatment if they found you through the website. There is nothing "to do" with the vouchers other than honour your promise of giving the discount.

Obviously if you are not happy to do that, I suggest you contact the office and ask that the box be "unticked" so that you do not receive any more enquiries.

Edith Maskell
Gillian Kenyon
May 18 2008 11:34AM
Hi

I haven't received any enquiries related to the EMBODY vouchers on its web-site and don't know many people that have.

I think vouchers can be great for driving business so long as we get apid for doing the work.

I am extremely dissappointed to find that EMBODY seems to find them a way for it to make money for it'self.

I have just received this from EMBODY - they are asking therapists to collect the Muller 2for1 vouchers and send them back. Why when we are not being paid anything by EMBODY for the vouchers- is it because all the other campaigns seem to have been so disasterous and EMBODY wishes to counter those claims ?.

I am however aghast that as this promotion is being run by Mosaic - and will be being paid for by Muller - why is it being taken as the second promotion for which EMBODY members have paid - It is not costing EMBODY anything - indeed, I would even ask, is this like the aborted ASDA promotion through Mosaic - are EMBODY being paid by Mosaic as well as being paid £20 by us members ?.

Second Embody Promotion begins tomorrow
You may not know this sender. Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe
Sent:18 May 2008 06:22:26
To: thehclub@hotmail.com

Dear Gillian The Müllerlight on pack promotion begins tomorrow, 2.5 million promotional packs will begin to hit the shelves tomorrow.

For terms and conditions see: www.embodyforyou.com/Promotions/MullerlightTermsAndConditions

To help us monitor the response to this promotion, please can you collect all vouchers you receive and send them in to us at the end of the promotion to the address below.

Good luck
Martyn Nixon
Marketing Manager
Embody Embody Promotions
PO Box 6955
Towcester
NN12 6WZ
Tel: 0870 005 2646 Fax: 0844 779 8898
Email : info@embodyforyou.com
Web : www.EmbodyForYou.com

A division of Education & Media Services Limited.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion