Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Penelope Allsop, Jun 13 2006 2:22PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Work Wanted

I am looking to join a team of professional therapists in the Hertfordshire Area, I am qualified in Massage, Hopi Ear Candling, Indian Head Massage, almost finished my reflexology. Please get in touch via pja23@hotmail.com

THank you

Penny
Gillian Kenyon
Jul 3 2009 4:27PM
As you are in the South, I wondered if you and anyone you know in your area might be interested in a day of paid work on Sunday July 19th in Southend, Essex

We have been advised that the organisers of this event are expecting 4,500 plus participants

We have been asked to supply 8-10 of our member practitioners to give 15 minute back or leg massages, ie swedish, lymphatic drainage, remedial or sports massage – charging £8 per 15 minute session to the recipients. 20% of the practitioners takings will be donated back to the event organiser who are promoting us at this event and providing the marquee and all publicity.

You will need to take your own couch / therapy chair etc.

Sorry but no expenses are paid.

Previous events we have undertaken with this promoter have generated in excess of £100 per therapist.

Anyone who is intersted - e-mail me back urgently please at Gill@TheHClub.co.uk. Please do NOT use posting reply on the cThA system as it takes too long to get back and forth to everyone.

To verify the authenticity of our request for indepoendent practitioners for this event, check out our web-site - www.TheHClub.co.uk

Remember, please send your e-mail detailing qualifications, name, address and postcode, contact telehone number and interest in joining us to undertake this day of paid work on 19th July to: Gill@TheHClub.co.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities