Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Stuart Dare, Mar 23 2012 12:51PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Making Money with Massage Event - Derby 27th March, Tickets selling fast!

Dear Friends,

Would you like to make more money from your massage business?
As the local Coordinator for the East Midlands Support Group, I would like to invite you to our next meeting: 6.30 – 9.00pm Tuesday March 27th.

Guest speaker John Holman will share his 7 secrets of making money with massage. John generates £30,000 per year from massage alone and is achieving this working just 1 and 1/2 days per week. He is also booked for 12 months in advance, with clients travelling up to 200 miles each week!

You may have heard similar claims in the past, but I know John personally. He is 100% genuine, a recognised industry expert and is truly inspirational.

This talk is for all Practitioners, and especialy massage therapists, whether you are holistic, remedial or beauty based. If you are looking to maintain, grow or even start your business, this event is for you. If you are a member of the CThA then this counts toward CPD points!

Tickets are only £6.00 if you are a member of the CThA, or just £7.00 for non-members.

Click here to reserve your tickets: http://www.7secretstoearning30k.eventbrite.co.uk

(Register now to receive your FREE 7 Secrets of Making Money with Massage download)

I look forward to seeing you at the event.

Stuart Dare

07528 546702 | events@stuartdare.co.uk
Grace Boateng
Apr 4 2012 8:21PM
I'm intrigued, how did this event go? I would love to know how to make £30,000 only working 2 days per week.
Stuart Dare
Apr 5 2012 11:16AM
As expected a good turnout from Therapists and Practitioners all wanting to know How to Earn £30,000 working 1 1/2 days a week, in your massage business. we had 25 attendees ready to discover the secrets. John gave a powerful and inspireing talk describing the 7 steps and revealing in detail the BIG Three things he always does! I will follow the progress of those who accepted a surprise 'Risk Free' challenge from John. They will be starting their own jurney following John's lead to running successful therapy businesses in the next couple of weeks mentored and guided by John and his team. Exciting stuff!

Back to The support group. Next meeting date 22nd May watch the emails and furums for details...

Stuart Dare
East Midlands Support Group Coordinator

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events