Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Grace Boateng, Apr 3 2012 12:32AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Aquafresh/Embody 2 for 1 promo

I didn't take part in the promotion but I am curious as to how it worked out for any of you who signed up for it. Did you get many clients and have they rebooked for further treatments at your normal prices?
Did you have any issues with the promotion?
Amanda Clegg
Apr 3 2012 12:57AM
not a sausage!
Grace Boateng
Apr 3 2012 1:30AM
Oh dear - I signed up on the Aquafresh website so I could check out some therapists and to try some different treatments but I didn't get round to booking anything.
Jane Hopwood
Apr 3 2012 4:56AM
I did and didnt get any enquiries what so ever.
Victoria Page
Apr 3 2012 11:26AM
Not a sausage either!

In my experience over the last 6 years I've only ever had one person take up an Embody 2 for 1 offer ...... I get a better response with my own flyer drop in my local area.
Grace Boateng
Apr 3 2012 11:33AM
Thanks for all your replies so far. I'm surprised as I thought more people would have taken up the offer.
I wonder if Embody will follow up with the therapists who took part to get figures of how many clients they got.
Neville Dalton
Apr 3 2012 1:17PM
Me neither. Unlike many on here, I am always happy to participate in these promotions. Unfortunately, like most on here, I rarely get any business through them - even one-offs.

And yes, I think it's important that the CThA assesses the responses to inform future such ventures.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion