Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Margaret Papoutsis, Apr 7 2012 7:25PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

CLINICAL REIKI for Complementary Therapists - a new , unique course approved by the CThA

CLINICAL REIKI FOR COMPLEMENTARY THERAPISTS

A NEW AND UNIQUE COURSE APPROVED BY THE COMPLEMENTARY THERAPISTS ASSOCIATION

REIKI and SEICHEM

TRADITIONAL USUI REIKI has been practised in the UK since the early nineties, and several expanded variants have emerged since that time. One such is Seichem, a system which includes not only Reiki (which is described as Earth energy), but also healing frequencies of Water, Air/Spirit and Fire. This combination of synergistic vibrations makes for a powerful and balanced therapeutic tool which is easy to use and more adaptable than many other systems.

Despite the popularity of Reiki as a therapy, there has not been an opportunity for practitioners to learn this powerful healing modality in a way which is specifically slanted towards their particular needs. Most members of the public look to Reiki for help and empowerment in their personal lives, and for many of them this is their first step towards spiritual development - so inevitably courses are structured with this in mind. Conversely, therapists have usually progressed a long way down this particular path earlier in their career, and may find this approach less relevant, and perhaps a little frustrating.

CLINICAL REIKI

However, there is now an alternative route to Reiki/Seichem which is focused on the practitioner/patient dynamic – concentrating on using this versatile system in a clinical setting. Not everyone wants to use healing as a separate entity within their therapeutic armoury, but every therapist can benefit from increased energy levels, sharpened intuition and improved efficiency.

Many Reiki systems are based on the use of complicated and time-consuming protocols, which can be invaluable as an introduction to spiritual discipline. However this approach does not always lend itself to convenient inclusion in a busy multiple-therapy practice. Seichem, on the other hand, is not only easy to learn, it has moved beyond much of the ritualistic requirement of most other traditions. In this way it slots seamlessly into any complementary therapy scenario.

BENEFITS OF CLINICAL REIKI

Whatever your preferred speciality, Seichem will enhance your effectiveness and help you in ways you never imagined. It is not only bodyworkers, massage practitioners and beauty therapists who can benefit – anyone who uses communication, counselling, resonance, energetic or vibrational techniques will find this integrated approach invaluable. The system is suitable for any type of therapist, including those who have already trained in another form of Reiki. (If this is the case, please contact us for information.)The teaching is specifically clinical, emphasizing the many and various ways that this therapy can be used in complementary practice.

COURSES

The course is taught over one extended day, providing 8 hours of concentrated tuition and attunements.
(5 CThA points, 8 hours CPD)
The next event is scheduled for Saturday June 16th 2012, followed by Saturday October 6th 2012, both at a venue near Croydon.
The cost is £140 (£120 if booked in advance)

MARGARET PAPOUTSIS is an Osteopath and Nutritional Therapist who practises several other complementary therapies.

She trained in traditional Usui Reiki in the early nineties. This was followed by Seichem mastership in 1997. She has combined her many years of experience as both a practitioner and a Seichem teacher to produce in-depth courses which are unique in their therapeutic approach.

For more details and registration go to http://www.margaretpapoutsis.co.uk/educational-courses.html
Hélène Lomenech
Apr 16 2012 11:14PM
Hi Margaret

I have three questions:
- can I do this course even if I haven't done any Reiki course before? I was a nurse for about 15 years until I started working exclusively as a massage therapist three years ago.
- is it June 16th AND/OR October 6th?
- and is it £140 for one day or both (according to answer to previous question)?

Thank you very much

Helene Lomenech
Margaret Papoutsis
Apr 17 2012 9:24AM
Hi Helene - Many thanks for your enquiry. You are most welcome to attend our Clinical Reiki course.

It is a one-day course and the cost is £140 for the one day. However, if you book up to 2 weeks in advance then you pay the reduced fee of £120.

This same, one-day course is being run again in October, for those therapists who would like to do the course but cannot manage to come along on 16 June.

I hope this answers your questions. If you would like to register for the course, and would be happy to give me your email address, I will email you the invitation for the course on 16 June.
With best wishes

Jenny Matthews
Practice Manager
Margaret Papoutsis Practice
Hélène Lomenech
Apr 30 2012 11:46AM
Hello again!
I have just realized that the Saturday in June is the same date as the second day for another course I started in December so unfortunately I will have to wait until October :(
I really hope it'll definitely happen then!
Regards

Helene
Margaret Papoutsis
May 1 2012 3:37PM
Thank you for letting us know, Helene.
Regards
Jenny
Hélène Lomenech
May 1 2012 10:11PM
Looking forward to meeting you in October :)
Margaret Papoutsis
May 2 2012 1:43PM
Helene, we would be very happy to send you a reminder about the course on the 6 October. If you would like us to do this, then just send us your email address and we will notify you closer to the time.
Best wishes and thanks for your interest.
Jenny
Hélène Lomenech
May 2 2012 9:08PM
Yes that would be great indeed!
helene@massagebodymind.com
Thanks.
Margaret Papoutsis
May 3 2012 10:27AM
Hi Helene - thanks for your email details. I will notify you closer to the time of the October course.
All the best
Jenny

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events