Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Rhonda Bailey, Apr 8 2012 6:11PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Qigong Workshop - 22nd April

Yi Jin Jing is a set of 12 exercises which improve flexibility, muscular strength and balance. The exercises can also improve the mobility of joints and blood circulation, stimulate the digestive and nervous systems, strengthen the lungs and reduce fatigue.

This workshop is ideal for therapists who want to understand about Qigong and experience the benefits before recommending it to their clients. It is great for strengthening posture and can alleviate problems experienced by therapists, e.g. shoulder problems. Many of the movements can form useful exercises to offer as after-care advice.

The workshops are practical-based with explanations along the way. The exercises originated in ancient China and the set being taught was developed by the Chinese Health Qigong Association to maximise the benefits to health. The exercises are easy to learn and adaptable to different abilities and age groups. In fact, Yi Jin Jing can easily be adapted and carried out as a series of seated exercises. No previous experience necessary.

WORKSHOP DETAILS
Sunday 22nd April - 10am - 1pm
COST: £20

NUMBERS ARE LIMITED SO PLEASE BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Sandra Mary Smith
Apr 9 2012 1:32PM
I love the sound of this but its not in my area.
Do you ever come to the east midlands /
Sandra :)
Rhonda Bailey
Apr 10 2012 10:56AM
Hi Sandra,

I'm sorry but I am currently based in the South East.

Rhonda

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events