Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Teresa Rich, Apr 20 2012 2:18PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Hand Reflexology on 27th April with Teresa Rich, ReflexologyUK.org in Bournemouth (FREE TRAINING DVD

Hand Reflexology
(5 CPD points)(Free DVD)
Accredited Workshop
Teresa Rich
ITEC, MICHT, IFL
Lecturer, Speaker, Practitioner

Teresa Rich delivers ITEC Reflexology, and workshops for therapists based in Continual Professional Development in Advanced Foot Reflexology and Hand Reflexology. My workshops have taken me around the UK, Northern Ireland, and Glasgow. I have also delivered seminars in these subjects to audiences of 150 plus at Health and Beauty Exhibition, Donnington Park ,Excel Exhibition in Holistic Health in London and NEC Birmingham. I have written articles in hand reflexology for FHT and Capital Hair and Beauty.

Course Outline

By the end of the workshop, students will be able to show:

• How to give a hand massage
• Their knowledge of practical hand reflexology to an advanced level
• An in-depth understanding of reading the hands
• Metaphysic techniques for hand reflexology

Testimonial:

“Teresa’s teaching methods took into account that we all learn in different ways. She encouraged all of us and trained us to a very high standard of work. Teresa gave me the confidence to practice and adapt the skills.
Reflexology has become one of my most popular treatments!”

Gillian, Dorchester, Complementary Practitioner
www.unicare.org.uk

Course Venue

Bournemouth,
and other locations Directions will be emailed out to you upon receipt of your enrolment
Venue contact details:
01202 295910
www.reflexologyuk.org
http://www.teresarich-footprints.com/wp_reflex_1/courses/hand-reflexology/

Delegates
Knowledge of reflexology to ITEC,NVQ, BABTAC, etc standards would be advantageous.
This workshop is designed for reflexologists and lecturers in reflexology.
Course Times 10am – 4pm
Please arrive 15 minutes early for registration
Price £80.00

Maximum Student Numbers Small group

The delegates will also gain an accredited certificate stating that they have attended a “Hand reflexology workshop“.

Refreshments will be provided throughout the day however lunch is not provided.
Lunch can be purchased from the local shops or delegates are welcome to bring a packed lunch.
Parking at the venue / other venue information
Parking available. The school is situated up one flight of stairs with no disabled access.

What to bring? Please bring pen, writing pad, two large towels, hand moisturizer, a large comfortable blanket and wet wipes with you to the workshop. Colouring pens are also desirable.

A Hand Reflexology DVD is also available from the tutor on the day.

Thanks
Thank you for visiting this website. Please feel free to contact us for further information on participating in this course. We will be delighted to hear from you.

Kind Regards
Teresa Rich
Terms and Conditions

Linda Ball
Apr 25 2012 4:31PM
Hello Teresa,

I live near Canterbury, Kent. Do you hold this workshop in this area at any time please?

Regards,
Linda Ball
Teresa Rich
Apr 25 2012 4:40PM
Thanks for your email.

I do not have one planned at the moment, however if you can get together 12 people I would be happy to deliver for you.

Perhaps you could email me at info@reflexologyuk.org, or leave your phone number and I will contact you. Thanks Teresa

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events