Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Stuart Dare, Apr 30 2012 6:58PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

ZERO BALANCING - TRANSFORMATIONAL BODYWORK with Phil Greenfield

Next Meeting Date Tuesday 22nd May 7pm

ZERO BALANCING - TRANSFORMATIONAL BODYWORK with Phil Greenfield

"Dr Fritz Smith, the founder of this elegant, gentle-touch bodywork system, once described Zero Balancing as 'psychotherapy without words'. I can testify to the accuracy of that description. During twenty years in practice, I have seen quite clearly the power that deep bodywork has to bring greater comfort and ease not only to the physical aspect of a person, but also to their mind, their emotions, and to their relationship with life in general. In my opinion, bodywork is deeply underestimated as an effective path for the transformation of human problems."

In this entertaining talk, Phil Greenfield, graduate of the McTimoney School in Oxford, Certified Zero Balancing Practitioner and Teacher, will present a fascinating and thought-provoking slant on the nature of life in a human body, and show how, by the use of simple principles and tools, we have the opportunity to get well, stay well, and remain well in this ever more turbulent modern world.

Phil has run a successful bodywork practice in Derby since 1992. He is the co-founder of The Woodlands Natural Health Centre - Derby's first multi-disciplinary centre for complementary medicine, and author of "Unravelling - Letting Go, Getting Well" published by TrueAlignment in 2010.

Please let me know if you are intending to come or not asap so I have an idea of numbers.
Get Tickets in advance now: http://cthagrouppresentzerobalancing.eventbrite.co.uk/

Stuart Dare

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events