Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Judith Quin, Jun 1 2012 12:19PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Covent Garden ~ Sound Circle Meditation ~ June Dates

Good News! I have found a Central London location for evening sessions for the sound circle meditation.

The sound circle is a place to re-connect with your breath, to link breath to body and voice.

The session begins with breath connection work, I then lead the group through a guided sonic chakra opening into a free-sounding meditation, which creates a powerful vortex of sonic energy.

Sounding helps us to release stress & holdings, boosts positivity and creates a beautiful, powerful, energy in the room, which is absorbed at the end of the class as we sit in silence within the sonic vibrations.

No two sessions are the same, as each day and each person brings their own energy to the room. I have never experienced anything other than positive energy in room at the end of a sounding and I ensure that I prepare the room before and close it down at the end of the session.

Do not worry about making 'wrong notes' this is about freeing your own sound, it is not singing.

WHERE? The Club for Acts & Actors, 20 Bedford St, Covent Garden

TIME? 6.30-7.30pm

WHEN? Friday 8th June & Wednesday 27th June

COST? £10

What Do You Need?
Bring with you whatever you like to work with as some of the session will be laying down, mat/blanket/bolster. If you can't lie flat, or sit for the sounding part, you are welcome to use a chair.

Please confirm attendance by booking via email. judith.healinghands@gmail.com

Monday Mornings sessions at The Yogi Tree, East Greenwich 10-11am £8 (mats etc provided at this location)
Monday 18th June

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events