Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Wendy Rowland, Jun 13 2012 3:33PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Room to Rent in Colburn, Catterick Garrison

Room to Rent
I have a room available to rent on a regular basis in Colburn, North Yorkshire, I'm looking for someone who will complement my therapies therefore looking for an Osteopath, Acupunture, Physio, or Reflexology etc.

The room is available on Wednesday's, Monday's and Sunday's.

if you are interested, please contact me for more information - wendycascarina@hotmail.com

Wendy
Sandra Thompson
Aug 13 2012 10:15PM
Hello my name is Sandra THompson and I would like to ask how much you are asking to rent the room. I teach for Northallerton Adult Education - Crystal Healing and Indian Head Massage. I am a trained therapist in Reiki (Master and Teacher), Indian Head Massage, Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Health Kinesiology, Crystal Healing. I am present working from my home but looking for a room to rent. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours
Sandra Thompson
Wendy Rowland
Aug 14 2012 11:35AM
Hi Sandra

Thank you for getting in touch, i'm asking for £25 per day. I would offer a discount for the first month of £20 per day to get settle in.

The room is in Colburn Sports Centre, need Lidl's in Catterick Garrison, I currently do, holistic massage, sports massage, pregnancy massage, indian head, natural face lift massage and Reik (master)i. We would cross on some things but i'm like what you are offering. If you would like to arrange a visit then just let me know.

I'm also on Facebook under "The Magic Touch" where you can see what the room looks like.

I hope this answers your questions if you need any more information please contact me on 07704570160

Wendy

Post Reply |

| Back Up to For Sale