Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Lorna McLean, Jun 30 2012 10:53AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Usui and Karuna Reiki Training to all levels ~ Glasgow 2012 ~ www.reiki-glasgow.com

♥ Now Booking ~ Childrens 1st degree Reiki Class Wednesday 4th July... and another on Wednesday 18th July... if your young wise ones are interested please do get in touch ♥

♥ Reiki Share ~ all levels/lineages of Reiki and even if your not attuned to any level but are interested in what Reiki is about ~ on Wednesday 4th July from 7pm - 9pm. £10/£7 or donation ~ let me know if you want a place as space is limited ♥

♥1st Degree Reiki ~ Saturday 14th July 2012

♥2nd degree Reiki ~ Sunday 15th July 2012

♥ Advanced Reiki Techniques ~ Reiki Master Practitioner Class is now booking for 5th August ~ If you are already attuned to second degree and you are interested in taking the next step on your reiki journey at this time, please get in touch ♥

2 day Reiki Master Teacher class now booking for 24th and 25th July... If you are already attuned to Reiki Master Practitioner... any lineage and feel ready go deeper please contact me ♥

Karuna Reiki Training in August ~ Divine Love and Compassion ♥ dates being arranged... let me know if you are interested ♥

please email me if you are interested in any of these classes... Its all about Love ♥

Lorna McLean
www.reiki-glasgow.com
lorna@reiki-glasgow.com
07951 664846

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events