Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Karen Cumbers, Jul 4 2012 9:15AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Massage Therapist Required - Epping

Hi there,

I have a client who comes to see me when she is in my area, however, she would prefer for a therapist to visit her on a weekly basis at her home in Epping. I have looked in to providing this service myself at her request, but it is not viable, either time-wise, or financially because of the distance I would need to travel.

She is looking for someone with experience and who would be committed. If you are interested, please let me know and I will forward your details on to her.

Many thanks
Amy Law
Jul 4 2012 11:09AM
Hi Karen,

Does she have parking where she is? I can drive to her if so.

Dawn Spragg
Jul 4 2012 12:05PM
I service the Epping area If you wish to pass on my details or she can look at my web site

Thank you for the referal

Dawn Spragg
Karen Cumbers
Jul 4 2012 12:11PM
Hi Amy,

I'm not sure as I've never been to her house - if you would like to give me your contact number, I will get her to give you a call.

Thanks again, Karen.
Karen Cumbers
Jul 4 2012 12:14PM
Thanks, Dawn - I will pass your details on to her.
Dawn Spragg
Jul 4 2012 4:14PM
no love thank you, this is a great idea for referrals Well done
Anika Jolly
Jul 7 2012 6:16PM
Hi Karen,

Hope you are well.

I would be interested in meeting with this client as i work in Epping area on regular bases.

Many thanks

Urvashi Parekh-Ward
Jul 12 2012 9:10PM
Hi Karen, I am trained in Thai massage with over 8 years experience and also a Chi Kung teacher. If your client is interested and still looking for a practitioner than please do pass on my details. I am based near Epping my number is 07916 164415, many thanks Ushi
Karen Cumbers
Jul 13 2012 4:30PM
Thanks to all for replying. I have passed details over to the client and will leave it to her to contact.

Best wishes

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities