Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Karen Cumbers, Jul 4 2012 9:15AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Massage Therapist Required - Epping

Hi there,

I have a client who comes to see me when she is in my area, however, she would prefer for a therapist to visit her on a weekly basis at her home in Epping. I have looked in to providing this service myself at her request, but it is not viable, either time-wise, or financially because of the distance I would need to travel.

She is looking for someone with experience and who would be committed. If you are interested, please let me know and I will forward your details on to her.

Many thanks
Karen.
Amy Law
Jul 4 2012 11:09AM
Hi Karen,

Does she have parking where she is? I can drive to her if so.

Amy
Dawn Spragg
Jul 4 2012 12:05PM
I service the Epping area If you wish to pass on my details or she can look at my web site www.healinghandsaromatherapy.co.uk.

Thank you for the referal

Dawn Spragg
Karen Cumbers
Jul 4 2012 12:11PM
Hi Amy,

I'm not sure as I've never been to her house - if you would like to give me your contact number, I will get her to give you a call.

Thanks again, Karen.
Karen Cumbers
Jul 4 2012 12:14PM
Thanks, Dawn - I will pass your details on to her.
Dawn Spragg
Jul 4 2012 4:14PM
no love thank you, this is a great idea for referrals Well done
Anika Jolly
Jul 7 2012 6:16PM
Hi Karen,

Hope you are well.

I would be interested in meeting with this client as i work in Epping area on regular bases.

Many thanks

Anika
Urvashi Parekh-Ward
Jul 12 2012 9:10PM
Hi Karen, I am trained in Thai massage with over 8 years experience and also a Chi Kung teacher. If your client is interested and still looking for a practitioner than please do pass on my details. I am based near Epping my number is 07916 164415, many thanks Ushi
Karen Cumbers
Jul 13 2012 4:30PM
Thanks to all for replying. I have passed details over to the client and will leave it to her to contact.

Best wishes
Karen.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities