Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Rebecca Stancliffe, Jul 8 2012 2:33PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Professional dancer and ITEC massage therapist looking for part-time work in London

I am an ITEC qualified Holistic Massage therapist looking for part-time work in London.

I have many years experience in working with the body. I am a professional dance artist and have performed and taught throughout the UK, Europe and in the USA. A year ago I also took up running and have since completed my first marathon and a number of half marathons and 10k races. I take an active interest in health and well being and believe that my experience of working with my own body as a dancer and runner, as well working with others in teaching dance, contributes advantageously to my work as a massage therapist.

I am self-employed and am seeking work in either an employed or freelance capacity.

If you know of any opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Rebecca
Diane Chapman
Jul 12 2012 2:21PM
I have an opportunity you would be interested in a colleague of mine has a dancing background and looked at this opportunity 3 years ago and is now earning a month what she was earning in a year! I would love you to meet her as I know you would get on as you have the same backgrounds. could you get to Epsom for Mon 23rd July? She is holding a meeting in the evening where you can find out all about it.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Looking for work