Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Dhanu Kara, Jul 12 2012 1:09AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

REMINDER: Carshalton Lavender Field trip - 28th July 2012

Hi
Since the weather hasn’t been kind to us, here’s something to look forward to!
This is a reminder of our outing to Carshalton Lavender Field Trip (SM5 4NQ).
The entrance is free and you pay for the lavender you pick. You will be able to observe the distillation process and buy lavender essential oil.
We are meeting at Buckingham collage - 9.30am, Sat, 28th July and leaving promptly at 9.45. If you are late you will need to make you own way to the farm. By car it is approx. 1 to 1½ hours and by public transport 2½ to 3 hours - By train: Carshalton Beeches or buses: 154, S4. You can meet us at the Lavender farm if you prefer.
Either way, could you confirm you are coming, by 20th July please, so I can let the farm know the numbers?
For car share let me know if you want to drive or be a passenger and I think it is fair to contribute to the driver for petrol,
Looking forward: 23rd Sep, Sun 6-8pm. Mike Harman - ‘How to make high end moisturiser and gel’.
My Clinical supervision team and I are doing a community health awareness day in aid of a charity that educates orphaned children and supports the elderly. There will be many complementary therapies, health checks, workshops/demos, table sales and raffle. All therapists, Dr and volunteers are donating their time, in exchange for a light lunch and ‘putting back into the community’. This is also a good marketing opportunity for handing out business cards/leaflets.
We still have space for 2 Therapists, if you would like to volunteer (or for any of the above) please contact me: dkara_stresstherapies@hotmail.co.uk.
Really looking forward to our trip and meeting you there, hopefully with a sunny day!
Dhanu Kara
CThA Co-ordinator for
Harrow, Middlesex and Uxbridge Therapist group

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Coordinators