Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Linda Stewart, Aug 24 2012 3:48PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Open house (Taster Sessions) Have You Experienced Access Bars Healing?

Just one session can transform your life.

We're having an Open House offering taster sessions of Access Consciousness Bars on Sunday 26th August.

I would like to introduce to you a relaxing, nurturing and life transforming energy process called Access Bars.

This dynamic modality is being increasingly used by counsellors, therapists, NLP practitioners, coaches, Chiropractors and other health professionals around the world. There are also a number of pioneering projects taking place in education, with ADHD/ADD and in prisons. I am also running a first of its kind Bars healing clinic working with survivors of trauma and childhood sexual abuse with remarkable results.

Access Bars is a transformational therapy, started over 20 years ago in California by Access Consciousness Founder and Best Selling Author Gary Douglas. It is a gentle yet powerful technique, rapidly spreading across the globe as it changes peoples’ lives.

It works on lightly touching 32 energy points around the head that connect to different aspects of your life. It puts the receiver into a deep state of relaxation, whilst releasing thousands of thoughts, considerations, attitudes, beliefs, and behaviours etc that are of no value to you, taking you out of the effects of stressful situations and creating a sense of peace, ease and calm. In releasing these limitations, Access Bars can facilitate rapid change in any area of a person's life where they desire change.

Sessions involve the recipient removing their shoes and lying down comfortably on a massage couch, fully dressed, whilst the facilitator works on the points around the head.

The best way to find out what everyone's talking about is to come and experience it for yourself. I'd love to invite you to our Open House on Sunday 26th August.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Light snacks and refreshments will be available on the day.

To find out more and reserve your slot so you can experience Bars for yourself at a significantly reduced rate, please visit the following link
http://www.meetup.com/AccessConsciousnessLondon/events/73594112/

or contact me at Linda@accesshealing.net
07855 833 451
www.accesshealing.net

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events