Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Suan-Lee Clynick, Aug 29 2012 6:50PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Central & North London Group. Tuesday, 18th Sept. "Celebration"

Dear Therapists,

I hope you have enjoyed your summer and we can now look forward to autumn with no expectations.

At our last meeting, Lesley Pearce shared her vast knowledge on Emmett Technique with us and most of us also experienced her expert light finger pressure to effect release and mobility. We were very fortunate to observe her work and with the feedback from the participants we were able to gain a better understanding of Emmett Technique.

Lesley is a qualified tutor for the 1 Day EMM-Tech Short Course. Please contact her, lesleypearcemassage@gmail.com if you require information on the next course. Further information regarding Emmett Technique is at www.emmett-uk.com

DATE: Tuesday, 18th September 2012
TIME: 7 – 9 pm
VENUE: Lecture Room
Little Venice Sports Centre
10 Crompton Street
London W2 1ND
Tel: 020 7641 5111
(nearest tube station: Edgware Road
Buses: 6, 16, 98, 332, 414 – Orchardson Street Stop)

TOPIC: Celebration!
SPEAKERS: All Members + Suan

We are celebrating the Central and North London Group”s 1st anniversary!
A social event with lots of time for networking. I promise there will be a cake.

I would also like to celebrate us as Therapists. This is about looking after ourselves. The topic for the November meeting is on “Energetic Boundaries”, so I thought at this meeting it would be good to look at the physical aspects we can adopt to function effectively. I will be passing on my knowledge and experience as a pilates instructor and sharing with you body awareness principles to use .

The networking is an opportunity for everybody who wishes:
• to find a therapist working in the same field for support, talk, swap etc…
• to find a therapist working in another discipline to discover, talk, swap etc…
• to offer support/mentoring to newly qualified therapists
• to get support for yourself if needed
• to explore business opportunities
• to share experiences
• and much much more

This meeting is dedicated to you. Please come and share with us all.

(PLEASE NOTE: There is a small contribution of £3 to cover the costs of room hire and refreshments)

Please RSVP by text, e-mail, or posting on this forum

With warmest regards,

Suan
Mob: 07811780622
e-mail: central-and-north-london@chta.com
CThA Co-ordinator for Central & North London Group

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events