Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Tiffany Suki Primrose Stephens, Sep 1 2012 9:32PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Know your energy systems to create balance and harmony in your life

This workshop provides information about the systems I work with in Triple Helix healing and how I use the chakra map as a tool in healing and consultation. The workshop provides information on the 4 energy bodies of the aura; how to find energy blocks in your aura and how to clear them. The chakra system is looked at detail in connection with the body, glands and emotions. Tools are given to use chakras as a map for problems in the body and emotions and vice versa and how to recognise imbalances in your system. We explore the importance of the pineal gland, the effects of calcification and tools to help decalcify your pineal gland. We learn about the masculine and feminine properties within us and how to bring them into balance. Guidelines will also be given on how to live a balanced life. This is a workshop that is designed for you to use for better management of your energy system and how to create harmony in your life. These tools can be used in conjunction with the techniques taught in Triple Helix workshops 1, 2 & 4 and any other forms of healing.

Although part of the Triple Helix Energy Healing series of workshops it can be attended as a standalone workshop for self knowledge/healing and for those working with other healing modalities.

Cost £75 - A deposit of £20 is payable to secure your place. Booking in advance essential as spaces are limited.

Date - 29th September 2012 - 9.30 -5.30pm
Venue - Glasgow
Contact - Tiffany
07969 027651
purple.primrose7@ntlworld.com
www.purpleprimrose.co.uk
Rosemary Patten
Sep 3 2012 9:15AM
This workshop sound really interesting would love to attend if you ever have any in the london area. Please contact me on rosemary_pattenequinoxrose.com If you have thought running one in London then I maybe able to help you.
Rosemary
Tiffany Suki Primrose Stephens
Sep 5 2012 5:29PM
Hi Rosemary,
I would be interested in running the workshop in London. I will email you.
Thanks
Tiffany
Tiffany Suki Primrose Stephens
Sep 5 2012 5:32PM
Hi Rosemary,
I can't seem to send to your email. Please can you email me at purple.primrose7@ntlworld.com
Thank you
Tiffany

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events