Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Roushan Martens, Sep 4 2012 7:09PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Edinburgh - EFT Practitioners' Peer Mentoring Group

EFT Practitioners' Peer Mentoring Group - new dates

Saturday 15th September 2012, 1-5pm.
Next meeting Saturday 3rd November

This group is open to all EFT practitioners, from any area of the country. Facilitated by myself and advanced practitioner Francisca Morton, the group will allow practitioners to share their EFT work and challenges in a supportive environment and will provide a platform for Continuing Professional Development.

For those who are members of the AAMET, three of these sessions will cover a year's mentoring requirement. The group will be entirely focused on working with EFT, and where other disciplines or techniques are brought in, it will be with a focus on how they might be used in EFT work.

On September 15th Sarah Naylor will be giving a talk and (depending on volunteers!) demonstration on her work with chronic illness.

We will also have time for practising some of the techniques offered in pairs, for doing some group work on any challenging cases group members would like to bring, and for sharing articles of interest on EFT.

The meeting costs £10, to cover room rental and refreshments, and you will receive a certificate of attendance towards CThA CPD hours.

If you would like to attend to attend, please contact me (roushan@sulastherapies.co.uk) so that we have an idea of how many to expect. Also, if you have a suggestion for a future presentation topic, or any questions about the group, please let me know. We look forward to working with you.

Roushan Martens

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events