Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Linda Stewart, Sep 4 2012 11:50PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Have you experienced Access Cosciousness Bars? OPEN HOUSE TASTER SESSIONS IN LONDON.

We're having Open House again offering taster sessions of Access Consciousness Bars on Sunday 16th September
This event is very popular. Please visit www.accessconsciousnesslondon.com for more information and to reserve your slot.

I would like to introduce to you a relaxing, nurturing and life transforming energy process called Access Bars.

This dynamic modality is being increasingly used by counsellors, therapists, NLP practitioners, coaches, Chiropractors and other health professionals around the world. There are also a number of pioneering projects taking place in education, with ADHD/ADD and in prisons.

Access Bars is a transformational therapy that can facilitate rapid change in any area of a person's life where they desire change.

It is a gentle, dynamic,deeply relaxing and nurturing 32-point energy clearing process.

It works on lightly touching the 32 energy points around the head that connect to different aspects of your life. It puts the receiver into a deep state of relaxation, whilst releasing thousands of thoughts, considerations, attitudes, beliefs, and behaviours etc that are of no value to you, taking you out of the effects of stressful situations and creating a sense of peace, ease and calm.

Sessions involve the recipient removing their shoes and lying down comfortably on a massage couch, fully dressed, whilst the facilitator works on the points around the head.

The best way to find out what everyone's talking about is to come and experience it for yourself. I'd love to invite you to our Open House on Sunday 16th September

I look forward to seeing you there.
Linda
07855 833 451
Linda Stewart | The healthy living coach | Access Consciousness Bars facilitator | London.

Light snacks and refreshments will be available on the day.

To find out more and reserve your slot so you can experience Bars for yourself at a significantly reduced rate, please visit www.accessconsciousnesslondon.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events