Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Sophie Le Tollec, Sep 6 2012 9:19PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Volunteer complimentary therapist needed for half day event in Edinburgh - 29th October

Mental Health Information Event for people affected by mental illness and their carers
on Monday, 29th October 2012 from 12:45to 4:45pm. It will be held in Café Camino, St Mary’s Parish Centre, Little King Street (off the Picardy Place roundabout).

They are looking for 1 more volunteer complimentary therapists to offer complimentary treatments on that day event. So far they have two complementary therapists. It can be back massage, Indian Head massage, energy session, reflexology or whatever is practical on the day. There will be a quiet corner for therapists.

They offer us a stall in exchange for our free therapies. Of course we would be able to give out our cards/leaflets/websites and do some networking.

Last year’s event was very successful and they are hoping to make it even better. It’s an opportunity not only to improve public awareness of mental illness, it lets individually know the services that are available to them. It’s a great opportunity to network and develop partnership working.

If you are available and interested, please contact me and I'll pass on your details to them.

Sophie Le Tollec
Angela Mitchell
Sep 10 2012 11:45AM
Hi Sophie,
I am interested in this event, looks great! I am a qualified nurse, health and safety, clinical aromatherapist, Indian head massage, studying acupressure. Currently run a small mobile massage business and crafts.
My email is angelamitchell137@btinternet.com
0141 954 1994
www.topnotetherapiesandcrafts.co.uk

Kindest Regards,
Angela Mitchell
137 Jordanhill Drive
Glasgow
Sophie Le Tollec
Sep 13 2012 6:10PM
position fulfilled - thanks

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities