Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Mariette Lobo, Aug 29 2006 10:34AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Tayforth Meeting, Saturday 30 September 2006

Hi All - here is a message from our guest speaker (Kate Cullen, Pyschotherapist) at our next Tayforth meeting. Hope to see as many of you there as possible (on time!). Only reply to this email if you CAN come along not if you can't. I'll be there from 9.30am and would be grateful for help in arranging the room, chairs etc.

Psychotherapy - massage for psychic knots?
Working in Lesley's clinic has made me think a lot about the connections between 'body' therapies and 'psyche' therapies. This is something I thought we might explore together. I will talk about how I see and practise psychotherapy, through a case study, and I hope this will lead to our interacting, just as body and psyche interact! I will also demonstrate how I use relaxation to lead to deeper self-knowledge through a structured day-dream.

Embody members £3; non-members £4 (will include tea/coffee, homebaking).

Saturday 30 September 2006

Time: 10am - 12pm

Venue: St Margaret's Parish Church Hall
East Port
Dumfermline

This church is directly opposite the Carnegie Hall (on the left) and the Police Station. The hall we will be using is actually the church crypt and there is parking at the back of the church.

If you wish any further details on how to get there, please phone Linda Dalgarno on 01383 723250. Alternatively, you can email the Church Secretary, Yvonne McRoberts on: ianmcr@highbwell.fsnet.co.uk for directions.

Mariette

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events