Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Claire McGrail, Sep 2 2006 3:59PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Colour Therapy & Vibrational Essences Diploma in Ireland starting 7th October 2006

Hi everyone, especially our members in Ireland! I thought you might be interested to hear about a practitioner training course I am offering in colour therapy and vibrational essences starting in October.

It is accredited by Colour International and the International Examination Board and insurance is available upon completion to work in the field of colour and prescribe vibrational essences (colour, crystal and flower essences).

In the first year attendance is required over 8 weekends and externally assessed theory and practical exams are held at the end of year one. You then undertake a probationary period when case study work and a piece of individual research (4,000 words) will be completed.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in and you would like to know a little more about me and my qualifications and experience, our background and the course content, have a look at our website: www.willownaturaltherapies.com
or email me: claire@willownaturaltherapies.com

With all good wishes,
Claire
Willow Herb and Holistic Centre,
Co Limerick,
Ireland

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events