Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Judith Quin, Oct 1 2012 5:00PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Sound Circle Meditation ~ Covent Garden

The sound circle is a place to find a simple way in to meditation, to re-connect with your breath,link breath to body and voice.

The session begins with breath connection work, I then lead the group through a guided sonic chakra opening into a free-sounding meditation, which creates a beautiful pool of sonic energy.

Sounding helps us to release stress & holdings, boosts positivity and creates a beautiful, powerful, energy in the room, which is absorbed at the end of the class as we sit in silence within the sonic vibrations.

No two sessions are the same, as each day and each person brings their own energy to the room. I have never experienced anything other than positive energy in room at the end of a sounding and I ensure that I prepare the room before and close it down at the end of the session.

Do not worry about making 'wrong notes' this is about freeing your own sound, it is not singing.

WHERE? The Club for Acts & Actors, 20 Bedford St, Covent Garden

TIME? 6.30-7.30pm

WHEN? Friday 5th October

Suggested Exchange? £10 (If you cannot afford the suggested amount, or feel it is not the right exchange then please donate what you feel is right for you)

What Do You Need?
Bring with you whatever you like to work with as some of the session will be laying down, mat/blanket/bolster. If you can't lie flat, or sit for the sounding part, I can provide a chair.

Please confirm attendance by booking via email. judith.healinghands@gmail.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events