Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Frances Charles Luckit, Sep 11 2006 10:15PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

post qualification experience

Any newly qualified therapists in North London who would like to offer a few hours a week as a volunteer in the Helen Rollason Centre? We offer complementary therapy to cancer patients and their carers. I have done this for a year since I first qualified and it has been a fantastically rewarding experience. I have learned an enormous amount, from the other therapists and the patients. My confidence has increased enormously. The centre is based in the North middlesex Hospital, and is run by the HEAL Cancer Charity. Just type Helen Rollason Centre into your browser, and you should be directed to the website. It is a great opportunity to contribute to this wonderful service.
Rosemary Johnson
Sep 30 2006 4:48PM
Are you still looking for people?
Is this NMH near Silver Street, Edmonton>
Rosemary
Frances Charles Luckit
Sep 30 2006 6:31PM
Yes - still looking for people. If you need any help contacting the manager, please post again. Yes, the North Middlesex Hospital is in Edmonton, near Silver Street, just next to the North Circular. There is a local bus that goes through the hospital grounds - can't remember the number though, sorry. Most of the volunteers have jobs or private practice, so we all just do a few hours - whatever we can spare really. It is good to have lots of people doing a little bit each, as we can cover for each other if needed.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Students